This 2018 Labor Day weekend, if you’re looking for something to do with friends and family, make O’Neil Cinemas at The Point in Littleton, MA or O’Neil Cinemas in Brickyard Square Epping, NH a Labor Day weekend destination.
After all, Labor Day is about relaxation and entertainment and that’s what O’Neil Cinemas is all about.
6 Reasons to Visit O’Neil Cinemas This Labor Day 2018 Weekend
2. Feel like you’re IN the movie action with DBOX in Epping. O’Neil Cinemas in Brickyard Square Epping, NH is one of the few movie theaters in the region to offer this immersive movie-going experience, with chairs that move and vibrate with the action on screen.
3. Have food delivered STRAIGHT to your seat in Littleton. Talk about the ultimate way to sit back and relax. We’ll deliver your food, from the concession stand or our Backstage Lounge restaurant, straight to your seat in the theater.
4. Labor Day is a Double Points Monday. So you know what that means: TWICE the Loyalty Club points on movie tickets, concessions, and Backstage Lounge items at our theaters in Epping and Littleton.
5. Relax with a beer or cocktail in Littleton. No work = kicking back with a beverage, and our theater at The Point lets you take your drink (in the proper container) to your seat with you.
6. Films the whole family can enjoy, including Christopher Robin. O’Neil Cinemas theaters shows movies for everyone, from kid-friendly flicks to of course action-packed adventures for thrill-seekers.
O’Neil Cinemas Showtimes
For more information on O’Neil Cinemas movies and new releases, browse movie trailers here. To purchase tickets and reserve your seats, go to oneilcinemas.com/showtimes-and-tickets/. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive a free popcorn!