O’neil Cinemas movie theater and Backstage Lounge bar/restaurant is now open at The Point. Located at 1208 Constitution Ave., this movie theater complex has some of the most advanced amenities of any movie theater in the region.
9 Best Things about O’neil Cinemas Littleton
1. That Green Monster curved screen. That’s right. O’neil Cinemas Littleton not only has one of the biggest curved screens in the region, but it’s the size of the Green Monster in Fenway Park. Nice!
2. Regina Pizzeria Pizza. O’neil Cinemas is proud to bring this delicious local staple to movie-goers!
3. Reclining seats and deluxe loungers. Our seats give the phrase “Sit back and enjoy the show” whole new meaning. At the touch of a button, you’re able to prop your feet up for the ultimate relaxation.
4. Backstage Lounge bar/restaurant. Take cocktails, wine, and beer with you into the theater or enjoy it at the restaurant, which serves 76 patrons.
5. Food delivered straight to your seat. Whether it’s popcorn or unique menu items like fried green tomatoes, O’neil Cinemas Littleton movie-goers have the option to have food delivered straight to their seat!
6. Fifteen-foot video wall in the Backstage Lounge. Looking for somewhere to go to watch the big game? The Backstage Lounge offers a video wall for showing sports and entertainment events.
7. Top-notch technology. 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound and Vivid 4K Digital Projection. The Grand DLX Auditorium has 64 speakers alone!
8. All stadium, reserved seating. Know exactly where you’re sitting (although every seat is pretty much the best seat in the house!).
9. Bargain Days and Discounts. Every Tuesday is Super Bargain Tuesday, with $6 movies. Plus, we also offer military discounts, senior citizen discounts, and more!
O’neil Cinemas hopes to see you at our Littleton location soon!
Click here for Tickets and Showtimes.