November is coming, and we at O’neil Cinemas are excited for these 11 things. Which one are you most excited for?
What is Playing at O’neil Cinemas?
- Our Bad Moms Christmas event in Epping! Join us for fun on Thursday, November 2.
- Thor: Ragnarak (November 3). Thor (Chris Hemsworth) finds himself imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer. Soon he’s in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop the destruction of his home and the end of civilization at the hands of the ruthless Hela (Cate Blanchett).
- Murder on the Orient Express (November 10). This remake of the Agatha Christie story includes a star-studded cast, including Michelle Pfeiffer, Johnny Depp, Josh Gad, Daisy Ridley, Penelope Cruz, Judy Dench, Willem Dafoe, Leslie Odom Jr., and Kenneth Branagh (who also serves as the director).
- We’ll pick a winner with our Free Movies for Life at O’neil Cinemas Littleton!
If you haven’t entered yet, all you have to do is subscribe to our Littleton newsletter. We’ll randomly pick a winner and announce them at our Grand Opening in November.
- Justice League (November 17). You can’t save the world alone, and the Justice League—which consists of Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Batman (Ben Affleck), the Flash (Ezra Miller), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), and Cyborg (Ray Fisher)—is coming together this November to combat an evil enemy.
- Our new movie theater and Backstage Restaurant located at The Point in Littleton, MA opens! The entertainment complex will include eight screens, all-stadium seating, 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound, Vivid 4K Digital Projection, the latest 3D viewing technology, closed captioning, all-leather deluxe loungers with arm tables and electronic fully reclinable foot rests, and the biggest curved screen in the region in The Grand DLX Auditorium complete with advanced Dolby Atmos three-dimensional sound.
- Thanksgiving food drive. We’ll be collecting food items to help less fortunate families this Thanksgiving.
- Wonder (November 17). Jacob Tremblay (Room) stars in this inspiring film about a young boy with a facial deformity who enters a mainstream school for the first time. Also stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson.
- The holiday season kick-off. Stock up on your gift cards and give the gift of movies to friends and family!
- The Star (November 17). Bo, a small but brave donkey, yearns for a life beyond his daily grind at the village mill. On the adventure of his dreams, he teams up with a loveable sheep who has lost her flock and a dove with lofty aspirations. Bo and his new friends follow the Star and become accidental heroes in the greatest story ever told – the first Christmas. Includes the voices of Steven Yeun (TV’s The Walking Dead), Anthony Anderson, Kelly Clarkson, and Kristin Chenoweth.
- Coco (November 22). Aspiring musician Miguel (Anthony Gonzalez) teams up with charming trickster Hector on an extraordinary journey through the Land of the Dead. Also includes the voices of Benjamin Bratt, Gael Garcia Bernal, and Edward James Olmos.
Showtimes and Tickets
Click here for Tickets and Showtimes.